“Learn How to Navigate the Fun Way – Using the ‘Navionics’ App”
Cruisers’ College, Anacortes, WA – $45
January 14, 3018 – 9 AM to 12 PM
Capt. Linda Lewis
For more information and to register, click here:
Using the “Navionics” app makes it easy to learn and practice navigation at home, then carry your work onto the boat as a backup to your on-board electronics. We will do hands-on work in the seminar, learning how to:
– understand the meaning of the colors and symbols
– plan a trip by entering, editing, and naming routes
– find tide and current data – including how to use the data
– adjust the app’s settings for safe navigation
– how (and why) to orient the screen, and more.
You can download a two-week free trial of the app: “Navionics” just before the seminar. The easiest way to find the free trial is to Google Search the term: “Navionics Free Trial”. You can use the app during the seminar to ‘learn how to navigate’, then decide if you want to pay for and keep it. If so, we recommend you upgrade to the Navionics “US & CANADA” version of the app.