Experience A Magical Evening of Seasonal Lights at Bellevue Botanical Gardens
We’ve planned an evening field trip … we’re all boaters, so pretend your four wheel mode of transportation is your dinghy for the night. At many boating destinations you’ve looked forward to a trip ashore to see something beautiful enhancing your experience. Though not on the water, for only $5.00, this evening’s adventure provides you a chance to get out and see a beautiful holiday light display and relax during the busyness of the season. Meet at regular time – 7:00pm inside the garden waiting area. (an RSVP would be nice so no one is left behind.)
Bellevue Botanical Gardens presents annually, in December,
“Garden d’Lights” www.gardendlights.comThey transform their gardens into a magical display of colorful flowers and 24 very fun things to find – the teddy bear was easy and the blue heron is amazing and the list goes on.
- 45 minutes or more to walk through – with fun finding all the special critters
- Meeting place is under cover to the left after going through the entrance
- Dress for the weather – shoes for walking on gravel paths
- Plan to stop for hot chocolate / coffee and a chance to get to know each other better There’s a room set up for cocoa, coffee and conversation.
- It also features a Gingerbread CastleCheck out Garden d’Lights Click www.gardendlights.com It has all the pertinent info.Cost $5.00 for entrance and $5.00 for parking if unwilling to walk a blockLink to Directions & Parking (there is free parking that is only a short walk away),Meet at regular time – 7:00pm inside the garden waiting area