**This meeting is NOT at the NMTA office, it is in Bellevue.**
Experience A Magical Evening of Seasonal Lights at Bellevue Botanical Gardens
We’ve planned an evening field trip … we’re all boaters, so pretend your four wheel mode of transportation is your dinghy for the night. At many boating destinations you’ve looked forward to a trip ashore to see something beautiful enhancing your experience. Though not on the water, for only $5.00, this evening’s adventure provides you a chance to get out and see a beautiful holiday light display and relax during the busyness of the season. Meet at regular time – 7:00pm inside the garden waiting area. (an RSVP would be nice so no one is left behind.)
Bellevue Botanical Gardens presents annually, in December,
“Garden d’Lights” www.gardendlights.comThey transformhttps://gardendlights.org/ their gardens into a magical display of colorful flowers and 24 very fun things to find – the teddy bear was easy and the blue heron is amazing and the list goes on.
- 45 minutes or more to walk through – with fun finding all the special critters
- Meeting place is under cover to the left after going through the entrance
- Dress for the weather – shoes for walking on gravel paths
- Plan to stop for hot chocolate / coffee and a chance to get to know each other better There’s a room set up for cocoa, coffee and conversation.
- It also features a Gingerbread CastleCheck out Garden d’Lights Click https://gardenlights.org It has all the pertinent info.Cost $5.00 for entrance and $5.00 for parking if unwilling to walk a blockLink to Directions & Parking (there is free parking that is only a short walk away),Meet at regular time – 7:00pm inside the garden waiting area.