Welcome to the Northwest Women in Boating Blog. We’ve created it as a forum for this great group of women to be able to share with each other. There are things that occur in all of our lives as women and as women who love boats and boating that could benefit other women. Those of you who’ve been able to attend our meetings and those who haven’t been able to but follow our emails, you’re an amazing group. Let’s get to know each other even better online in this forum.
We communicate via email notices and through this blog about our third Monday of the month meetings. We’ll also be posting other notices we have or which are sent our way from you.
If you enjoy of just want to follow our group online, it helps if you subscribe to the blog (there is a place to subscribe in the right hand column) This enables the posts to show up for you as an email. Your email is not shared anywhere else. Let’s get to know each other even better through sharing online.
We also hope you will send for posting:
- The address of your blog so others can enjoy (see blog list below)
- Events of interest to the group
- News of interest about yourself or other women boaters
- Ideas to help make us better boaters or boat owners
- Humor we would enjoy
- Tales from your life as a boater that would help us learn and maybe even laugh (you know the “she thinks that’s bad, she should hear my story” type laughter
We may ask for your responses to certain questions at times and post your answers
We are looking forward to future meetings and hope to meet even more of you. We’ve been heartened that so many of you have shared our group with women you’ve met through your boating activities. Let’s continue to get the word out. Please, if you would, share this blog with other women boaters you know who aren’t a part of our group.
Marilyn, Vivian and Linda